Access to quality care helps people and families thrive. We’ve created new ways to help people and families get the care and resources they need.
- Family Center: Health and wellness services for families involved with or at risk of involvement with the child welfare system
- Mercy 360 Academy: Evidence-based training focused on trauma-informed care, transition-age youth and substance abuse
- School-based health center: On-the-spot physical and behavioral health care for kids and their families
- Autism Centers for Excellence: Two specialized whole-health clinics for children and adults living with or at risk for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) Centers of Excellence
As a part of our Mercy 360 Community reinvestment efforts, we have partnered with Touchstone Health Services, Southwest Behavioral & Health Services, and Southwest Human Development, to open four ASD treatment centers providing better access to care for our members and communities.
- Touchstone Health Services: 3602 E. Greenway Rd. #102, Phoenix, AZ 85032
- Southwest Behavioral Health Services: 11221 N. 28th Dr., Phoenix, AZ 85029
- Southwest Behavioral Health Services: 1255 W. Baseline Rd., #138, Mesa, AZ 85202
- Southwest Human Development: 2850 N. 24th St., Phoenix, AZ 85008
According to the CDC, 1 in 64 children in Arizona are diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. These children are diagnosed almost two years older than the national average. One of the many challenges families face is navigating the health care system, and identifying a medical home that can serve their physical and behavioral health needs. What our communities need is better access to leadership and quality care when it comes to autism spectrum disorders. That’s exactly what the Center of Excellence is aimed to do.
A Center of Excellence is a facility and/or program that is recognized as providing the highest level of leadership, quality and service. Through these partnerships, we are providing our members, and families in the west Valley, with access to providers who are leaders in supporting individuals with autism spectrum disorders through services, diagnoses, care and support.
These Centers of Excellence will be that “hub” to provide:
- An earlier diagnosis
- Advanced coordination of care
- Specialized services that drive holistic outcomes
- Family and member advocacy and support
- And, community education