Find a Provider
We work with a large network of providers. Our strong provider partnerships ensure delivery of quality, coordinated health care for our members. This directory is updated every night.
Find a health care provider covered under your health plan:
Mercy Care/Mercy Care Long Term Care members, you can request a printed copy of the provider directory by calling Member Services. However, please be advised that the most current version of our provider directory is available at the link above. Mercy Care Member Services is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 602-263-3000 or 1-800-624-3879 (TTY/TDD 711).
Mercy Care Advantage members, you can request a printed copy of the provider directory by calling Member Services. However, please be advised that the most current version of our provider directory is available at the link above. Mercy Care Advantage Member Services is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., 7 days a week at 602-586-1730 or 1-877-436-5288 (TTY 711).
Mercy Care members can now get care in the comfort of your home. We’ve partnered with DispatchHealth, a company that delivers urgent care to you. Instead of going to the ER or to urgent care, an ER-trained medical team can come to your home in a few hours. You can stay home and focus on feeling better. Just call 480-493-3444, 7 days a week, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. or visit dispatchhealth.com.
DispatchHealth treats everything an urgent care can, plus more. Including common conditions like:
- Fever / flu
- Headaches / migraines
- Urinary tract infection
- Seasonal allergies
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Eye infection or irritation
- Pink eye
- Skin infection / rash
- Nausea / vomiting
Walgreens Healthcare Clinics
Mercy Care and Mercy Care Advantage members can get care at Walgreens Healthcare Clinics in Phoenix and Tucson!
The relationship you have with your doctor or other primary care provider is very important. But sometimes you need care right away, like in the evening or on the weekend. If you can’t get in to see your doctor and it’s not an emergency, you can visit a Walgreens Healthcare Clinic.
These clinics include:
- Treatment for Mercy Care and Mercy Care Advantage members
- Services available to members seven (7) days a week
- Treatment with no appointment needed; walk-ins accepted
- Treatment from board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Prescriptions when clinically appropriate (you do not have to get your prescriptions filled at Walgreens)
- A follow-up call to the member by the clinic within 48 hours of clinic visit
- Collaboration with your primary care physicians after treatment, sharing medical records and visit notes as directed