Find a pharmacy
The 2019 Pharmacy online directory is for Gila, Maricopa, Pima, Pinal and Santa Cruz counties.
Beneficiaries must use network pharmacies to access their prescription drug benefit. If you have questions, please call our Member Services at 602-586-1730 or 1-877-436-5288, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., 7 days a week. TTY users should call 711.
Find a Walgreens Healthcare Clinic
The relationship you have with your doctor or other provider is very important. But sometimes you need care right away, like in the evening or on the weekend. If you can’t get in to see your doctor and it’s not an emergency, you can visit the Healthcare Clinics at Walgreens.
The Walgreens Healthcare Clinic program includes:
- Treatment for Mercy Care and Mercy Care Advantage members
- Services available to members seven (7) days a week
- Treatment with no appointment needed; walk-ins accepted
- Treatment from board-certified nurse practitioners and physician assistants
- Prescriptions when clinically appropriate (you do not have to get your prescriptions filled at Walgreens)
- A follow-up call to the member by the clinic within 48 hours of clinic visit
- Collaboration with your primary care physicians after treatment, sharing medical records and visit notes as directed
Find a dentist
Find a dental provider.
How to find a provider
- Enter provider or facility name or select a specialty
- Enter ZIP code, city or county
All provider information contained on this website is subject to change. Please confirm with the provider when you call them. The online provider directory is updated daily.
View the 2019 Provider/Pharmacy directory for Gila, Maricopa and Pinal counties.
View the 2019 Provider/Pharmacy directory for Pima and Santa Cruz counties.