Fraud & Abuse
Mercy Care takes fraud and abuse seriously. Protecting against fraud and abuse is everyone’s responsibility. If you suspect fraud or abuse related to your Mercy Care Plan or Mercy Care Advantage coverage, you can report it in one of the ways listed below:
- Call our Special Investigations Unit hotline at: 1-800-338-6361
- Call the Mercy Care Fraud Hotline: 1‑800‑810‑6544
- Call the AHCCCS Fraud Reporting: 602‑417‑4193 or 1‑888‑487‑6686
- Use the fraud and abuse reporting form below and submit online. Complete as much of the requested information as you can ( = required fields). Note: Even if you provide your contact information, your identity will be kept confidential.
You can also contact AHCCCS to report member or provider fraud:
- To report member fraud: 602-417-4193
- To report provider fraud: 602-417-4045
- Toll-free 1-888-ITS-NOT-OK or 1-888-487-6686
- To report fraud via e-mail, visit the AHCCCS website.
For more information on reporting Medicare related fraud, please visit the official U.S. Government site for Medicare at http://medicare.gov/. The reporting fraud and abuse section of the website has helpful information and tips to help you better understand how to prevent, spot and report suspected fraud to 1-800-MEDICARE.