Integrated Care Training Academy
Get Free CME Credit
Behavioral health issues such as addiction, anxiety and depression are often thought of as secondary health issues. But to positively impact health outcomes, it is important to deliver comprehensive integrated care that addresses a person’s physical and behavioral health care needs.
To help support professionals in providing integrated care services, we are delivering a series of office-based training sessions. Offerings are targeted for primary care physicians (PCPs), skilled nursing facilities/assisted living facilities and behavioral health professionals.
- Prescribing Essentials in Geriatric Medicine
- Mental health issues during pregnancy and lactation
- An update on ADHD Diagnosis and Treatment in Primary Care/Motivational Interviewing Part II - Focusing, Evoking, and Planning
- An update on the identification and management of anxiety disorders in primary care & an overview of motivational interviewing in primary care
- Understanding Behavioral Health (registration form)
- Substance Abuse in Primary Care (registration form)
- Mood Disorders in Primary Care